I believe that some feelings are good to discuss. Sometimes feelings can come and go. I try to live with my feelings for a while before I share them with anyone, especially if they could potentially hurt someone or damage a relationship. At times, feelings have to be expressed as there is no other way to deal with them. If I have a positive feeling, I always try to share them; however, at times I get too busy and forget or just nervous. It can be an act of bravery to share a positive feeling with someone, especially if you don't know whether they feel that way about you in return.
Negative feelings are totally different. These are the kind of feelings that should be lived with for a while. They could change, and it would be awful to hurt someone with feelings that could change a day or week later. If they never go away, it may be time to get them out on the table so that you don't grow bitter toward the other person.
No comments:
Post a Comment